Freelancer Community is an exclusive platform for every single member of the entire freelancer community across the world, providing the much needed exposure for being noticed by a huge audience to whom it matters the most. Seen the other way round, finding the right freelancer with Freelancer Community for any freelancing needs, however specific, has never ever been this easy.
Meeting place for millions, Freelancer Community offers the ideal ground for exchanging views - hearing and being heard - creating, availing and enhancing opportunities for everyone concerned in a measure that would hardly otherwise be conceivable.
As someone desirous of availing Freelancer Community services, you will automatically become a user by registering with our website. If you choose not to register for our services right now, you may still be able to access certain features simply as a visitor.
Access to some world class services requires you to agree to certain Terms and Conditions as well.
1. First and foremost of all, your Freelancer Community profile should be as genuine and truthful as possible. Providing misleading information in your profile may end up in disappointment for you, severely affecting your opportunities in the long run.
2. Freelancer Community is within its rights to change, suspend or terminate any of the services currently available, however, with prior notice.
3. Freelancer Community reserves the right to change, modify or restructure pricing pattern of services offered.
4. Using our services does by no means bestow upon the user, any ownership or rights associated with the ownership, whatsoever, in our services and/or contents or information made available through our services.
5. Trademarks and Logos, if any, used in connection with the services shall be the exclusive properties of the respective owners, to the extent permissible under law.
6. Freelancer Community does not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors and, further, to provide the service including content and information on “As is” and “As available” basis.
7. It is obligatory on the user to abide by all applicable laws, including privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws and other regulatory requirements;
8. The user is required to provide correct personal information. Using the services with pseudonym on behalf of others is strictly prohibited.
9. Use, or attempt to use other’s account will be considered an act of violation of existing provision, and is likely to result in cancellation of the account.
10. The registered user shall under no circumstances attempt to pass off self as an authorized representative of Freelancer Community with the motive of exploiting others monetarily or otherwise. Violation of this provision will result in immediate blocking / cancellation of the user account.
11. The user is advised strongly to ensure that the contents posted are free from software viruses or harmful codes.
12. Removing, masking or obscuring advertisements, if any, included on the services is prohibited.
13. Posting of inappropriate contents by the user, ranging from being inaccurate, abusive, defamatory, obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening and so on in nature may attract penal action under law, besides cancellation of user account.
14. The users are advised strongly against copying, using, disclosing or distributing any information obtained from the services, whether directly or through third parties such as search engines, without explicit consent of Freelancer Community.
15. We strongly urge the users to be mindful and respectful of intellectual property rights of others and avoid posting any contents in violation of the same.
The users may please remember, you enjoy the world class services offered by Freelancer Community absolutely for FREE, with no hidden charges whatsoever. Please try to get the most out of it while also heeding the terms and conditions and remaining dignified in all your dealings.